BERKELEY, CA (December 19, 2014) – Join IP Checkups at the NAATBatt 2015 Annual Meeting & Conference – a “must attend” premier business development event for professionals in the electrochemical energy storage supply chain industry. The NAATBatt Annual Meeting & … Continue reading
- What is happening in my industry?
- How is technology evolving?
- What technologies are competitors working on?
- Who has relevant patents in my space?
- How many patents are being filed?
- Where are the best investment opportunities?
- Who can benefit from licensing my inventions?
- How can I avoid patent litigation?
- What areas are yet to be developed?
- Which patents are most valuable?
- How do I manage the large volume of patent data?
- Who owns key patents in my area?
- How defensible are my patents?
- Can I benefit from others’ technology?
- How much are competitors investing in R&D?
- What are the non-infringing alternatives?
We specialize in aligning your patent strategy with business objectives to maximize the value of your company.
“…effective IP management is key to achieving competitive advantage” (Source: Intellectual Property Congress for Green Energy Technology)
free your time
LEVERAGE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISEWe specialize in interpreting the complex relationships that exist among patents in a variety of technology landscapes.
enhance your business
RELY ON OUR CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICESWe deliver in-depth patent analysis and customized IP strategies at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
know your competition
UTILIZE THE POWER OF OUR TECHNOLOGYWe offer PatentCAM™, a web-based software tool that refines patent data into manageable information relevant to your business objectives.
“By using PatentCAM™ to monitor our client’s technology, our client’s R&D team identified a critical patent that fundamentally altered the course of a licensing negotiation.”Kirk Damman, Partner Lewis, Rice & Fingersh
Join IP Checkups at the NAATBatt 2015 Annual Meeting & Conference: Energy Storage – Electrifying the Future
LG Chem & Samsung Surpass Panasonic as Leaders in Graphite Anode Patenting
BERKELEY, CA (November 18, 2014) – For the past 30 years, Panasonic has dominated the graphite anode patent landscape. Traditionally, LG Chem and Samsung have been among the top five graphite anode patent filers but have trailed behind Panasonic; however, … Continue reading