The world’s top intellectual property value creators of 2015 were named in IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists. The IAM Strategy 300 lists individuals that possess world class skills in the development and roll-out of strategies that maximize … Continue reading
- What is happening in my industry?
- How is technology evolving?
- What technologies are competitors working on?
- Who has relevant patents in my space?
- How many patents are being filed?
- Where are the best investment opportunities?
- Who can benefit from licensing my inventions?
- How can I avoid patent litigation?
- What areas are yet to be developed?
- Which patents are most valuable?
- How do I manage the large volume of patent data?
- Who owns key patents in my area?
- How defensible are my patents?
- Can I benefit from others’ technology?
- How much are competitors investing in R&D?
- What are the non-infringing alternatives?
We specialize in aligning your patent strategy with business objectives to maximize the value of your company.
“…effective IP management is key to achieving competitive advantage” (Source: Intellectual Property Congress for Green Energy Technology)
free your time
LEVERAGE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISEWe specialize in interpreting the complex relationships that exist among patents in a variety of technology landscapes.
enhance your business
RELY ON OUR CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICESWe deliver in-depth patent analysis and customized IP strategies at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
know your competition
UTILIZE THE POWER OF OUR TECHNOLOGYWe offer PatentCAM™, a web-based software tool that refines patent data into manageable information relevant to your business objectives.
“By using PatentCAM™ to monitor our client’s technology, our client’s R&D team identified a critical patent that fundamentally altered the course of a licensing negotiation.”Kirk Damman, Partner Lewis, Rice & Fingersh
IP Checkups Founders Named Top Intellectual Property Value Creators in 2015 IAM Strategy 300
Patent Attorney, Patent Search, or Strategic Patent Resource?
Recently, Entrepreneur.com published a short article on how to conduct a patent search. The author presented two options for inventors and innovators to “make sure your brilliant invention doesn’t already exist”. In the industry, this is called a patentability search. Protecting your … Continue reading