The latest chapter in an ongoing collaboration between Kathryn Paisner, IP Checkups’ Director of Research & Business Development, and Brady Huggett, Nature Biotechnology‘s business editor, is now available via the Nature website, or by clicking here. This year’s data page … Continue reading
- What is happening in my industry?
- How is technology evolving?
- What technologies are competitors working on?
- Who has relevant patents in my space?
- How many patents are being filed?
- Where are the best investment opportunities?
- Who can benefit from licensing my inventions?
- How can I avoid patent litigation?
- What areas are yet to be developed?
- Which patents are most valuable?
- How do I manage the large volume of patent data?
- Who owns key patents in my area?
- How defensible are my patents?
- Can I benefit from others’ technology?
- How much are competitors investing in R&D?
- What are the non-infringing alternatives?
We specialize in aligning your patent strategy with business objectives to maximize the value of your company.
“…effective IP management is key to achieving competitive advantage” (Source: Intellectual Property Congress for Green Energy Technology)
free your time
LEVERAGE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISEWe specialize in interpreting the complex relationships that exist among patents in a variety of technology landscapes.
enhance your business
RELY ON OUR CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICESWe deliver in-depth patent analysis and customized IP strategies at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
know your competition
UTILIZE THE POWER OF OUR TECHNOLOGYWe offer PatentCAM™, a web-based software tool that refines patent data into manageable information relevant to your business objectives.
“By using PatentCAM™ to monitor our client’s technology, our client’s R&D team identified a critical patent that fundamentally altered the course of a licensing negotiation.”Kirk Damman, Partner Lewis, Rice & Fingersh
Biotechnology Research: Top 20 researchers of 2014
IP Checkups Founders Named Top Intellectual Property Value Creators in 2015 IAM Strategy 300
The world’s top intellectual property value creators of 2015 were named in IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists. The IAM Strategy 300 lists individuals that possess world class skills in the development and roll-out of strategies that maximize … Continue reading